Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Tomato Seeds

All my other bedding plants that I planted earlier this winter seemed to have pretty good germination.  Unfortunately the tomatoes and some others appear to be suffering from damping off disease.  
Tomatoes are one of my favorite vegetables so I figure seeds are cheap so I should just plant a lot of seedlings to handle the possibility of a high fallout.
Tonight I planted a few more small trays

  • 9 roma - 2 germinated March 21
  • 9 Sungella - germinated March 22
  • 7 Golden girl - germinated March 22
  • 2 Sugary F1 Hybrid - germinated March 22
Last year our family's favorite variety was Sugary F1 Hybrid.  It looks like I ran out of seeds tonight so I need to go to greenhouse asap to make sure I can procure some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment